Project Management Consulting Services
Our team of experienced project managers and consultants work with organisations across various industries to help them deliver successful projects on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of their stakeholders.
ASSISTING ORGANISATIONS IN DOING THE RIGHT PROJECTS AND IN DOING THEM RIGHT.
At Rolf Consulting, we understand the challenges that organisations face in managing complex projects. Our consultants are skilled in the latest project management methodologies, including Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid approaches, and can help your organisation implement these methodologies to deliver successful projects.
Our services include project management training, project management consulting, and project management office (PMO) development. We work with organisations to identify areas for improvement and develop customised solutions that meet their specific needs. Whether you need help with project planning, risk management, stakeholder management, or project execution, our team of experts is here to help.
Our approach to project management consulting is based on industry best practices and our experience working with organisations of all sizes. We focus on building strong relationships with our clients, understanding their unique needs and goals, and delivering solutions that meet or exceed their expectations.
Our consultants are certified in industry-standard project management methodologies, including Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), and PRINCE2. They have extensive experience working with diverse teams and stakeholders and are skilled in identifying and managing project risks and issues.
At Rolf Consulting, we are committed to delivering value to our clients and helping them achieve their project management goals. If you are looking for a trusted partner to help you improve your project management capabilities, please contact us today to learn more about our consulting services.
What Do We Do?
- Reviewing current project management practices, processes and capabilities
- Providing an overview of weaknesses in current processes and methodologies
- Recommendations for improvements
- Support in the implementation of new processes, methodologies, tools and procedures
- Change management and transformation support
Project Management Strategy
- Establish framework, process, and discipline across an organisation to accomplish the essential strategic objectives for success
- Align finite resources throughout the organisation to ensure the most important things get done
- Enable visibility to project and portfolio performance to ensure realisation of organisational benefits
- Assess current methodologies and tools with a focus on strategy, project management, PPM, and change management practices through a formal assessment process
- Evaluate the effectiveness of decision-making, communication, and governance
- Prioritise recommendations and provide a sequenced roadmap for increased growth using proprietary maturity model
- Rapidly deploy a fully staffed, world-class PMO
- Scale up or down, or change direction, based on the needs of the business
- Provide onsite PMO leadership, including management of PMO staff, enabling you to focus on your organisation’s core competencies
Project Management Software Implementation
- Understand goals and requirements of a new software solution
- Provide an objective short-list of market vendors suited for the organisation, scored for alignment to needs and maturity
- Support the end-to-end implementation of PM/PPM software with project management leadership to ensure maximum adoption and integration with other technology
We also offer a wide rage of project management training courses: