DASM / DASSM
Get your DASM (Disciplined Agile Scrum Master) or DASSM (Disciplined Agile SeniorScrum Master) certification in a fun and effective way by working with our authorised trainers.
- Grasp the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how you can practically use both approaches to produce value for your teams
- Explore multiple agile and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and more
- Understand how to put these techniques into practice and ensure successful agile implementation
- Appreciate the DA mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice, and adapting to context.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the most effective way of working (WoW) for you, and your team in your unique situation.
- Project managers
- Team members (developers, testers, analysts, etc.)
- Team leads and managers
- Business people
- Agile and beyond
- Building and supporting a Disciplined Agile team
- Choosing your way of working (WoW)
- Initiating your team: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Building a solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Deploying your solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Ensuring that your team improves, succeeds, and has fun doing so on an ongoing basis
- Influence outside the team
- This course in available in English, French, German
- 2-3 days in classroom
- Also available as online or virtual delivery