Take Your Project Management Skills to a New Level in a Real-life Simulation
SimulTrain® is a game-based online simulation which allows learners to acquire core project management competencies while improving teamwork and leadership skills in a realistic & fast-paced environment.
The simulator is used in more than 51 countries and has contributed to the training of more than 200.000 project managers. Participants get exposure to a real-life project, make decisions under pressure and review their correctness. All that in a safe environment where all ideas can be tried.
- Project managers who learn to apply their knowledge and review their decisions with the help of an experienced trainer
- Junior project managers who learn how a project is to be planned and executed
- Senior project managers who can test and review their project management skills
- Basic knowledge about project management
At the end of the simulation, the participants will be able to:
- plan project resources
- use project management tools
- control the progress of a project
- make team decisions, including in situations of stress
- react properly in typical situations of project management
How Does It Work?
Skills and competences practiced during the simulation:
- Project planning
- Resource allocation
- Project execution
- Decision making
- Project controlling
- Project Closing
The project simulation SimulTrain® is primarily used in combination with classroom activities.
In teams of 3 to 4 people, learners play the role of the project manager. The teams have to plan and execute a typical mid-size project where they immediately see the consequences of the decisions they make. They can track the evolution of the costs, schedule, quality as well as the human elements like motivation.
In SimulTrain® a project manager can make all the mistakes while planning and executing a project and learn from these mistakes – it is a safe and learning-suitable environment!
Through live interactions, SimulTrain® engages the teams by phone calls, emails, and voicemails to create a realistic and … stressful environment – just as in the real life. Therefore, learners experience stress and working under pressure which are the rule in pretty much all projects today.
SimulTrain® is also an amazing tool for team building and creating relationships between team members.
When the page opens, just click on “Save & Go”
For more information about how to use the simulation or for a personalised offer, just get in contact with us.