Agile Implementation Road-mapping:
- building an achievable agile implementation plan,
- setting the right objectives,
- sponsorship and stakeholder management,
- emergency plans,
- readiness plans,
- performance evaluations.
- observation and reporting,
- best practices dissemination,
- improvement suggestions,
- agile implementation tips.
Covering Interim Roles:
- fulfilment of various agile roles for a limited period of time,
- preparing the transition to internal roles,
- typically these roles are: Product Owner, Scrum Master, Coach, etc.